• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Typos

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What words do you all have difficulty typing without slowing down?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I have NEVER been able to spell the following.

And you know what, right now I'm googling how to spell it, because after 24 years on this planet I still can't get it right.

-Psycho
-Psychology
-Psychiatric

Etc etc. I'm actually really good at spelling, and typing. And hardly ever struggle with any words. But without a doubt, I ALWAYS struggle with any word that has 'psych' in it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yah that psych combo sometimes messes me up too.

Most basic words other than those I don't have to slow down for. What I usually end up doing is hitting multiple keys on the keyboard, or leaving out entire words in a sentence. I think it in my head but forget to write it because I've already started thinking about the next word before I get to the next one lol.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea its those psych words for me too and words like physiology.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Onion

It's not hard to spell, but it's awkward to type, as are most words that the letters are all typed on the same hand.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Bathroom Wall 0
T Bathroom Wall 1
lilys_things Money & Investing 1