• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Types of Sellers

Melos

Registered Member
I think a lot of the powersellers are just that. I've come across a few that were thrift shop owners or workers, and others that were actually selling overstock from their own store.

SouthernGal

Registered Member
But isn't it true that some powersellers are also just private sellers who move a large amount of material?
Well, that is very true. I guess sometimes, it seems the bigger ones are more of a 'business'. But, yet, it is true that they are a small business. I think some people sell items from their own stores that the have open in malls and such.

For some reason, I like to buy from a smaller private seller sometimes. I go back and forth! I guess much of it depends upon the item.

Good food for thought!