Tyler we did terrible in Team Slayer last night...

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
We were looking to just play some ranked games. That is why you were not notified.

We actually didnt play that long we just got destroyed...
LOL

I actually fell asleep pretty early last night. I guess the past 2 nights of staying up and playing had taken their toll on me.

I want to play with the new maps moar.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I'm blaming matching for pairing us up with a lot higher ranks. Like seriously, your highest skill is a 48 and we were getting paired up against 2-3 and sometimes 4 50s.

Like the time we got paired against the same team of 50s three times. Fucking stupid.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I'm blaming matching for pairing us up with a lot higher ranks. Like seriously, your highest skill is a 48 and we were getting paired up against 2-3 and sometimes 4 50s.

Like the time we got paired against the same team of 50s three times. Fucking stupid.
That was fucking stupid I do not understand how Bungie has been pairing up players lately.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I think its because our XP is so high now they are pairing us up with anyone and everyone. When you think about it 48 and 50 skill difference is only 2. But when you get paired up with 3 or 4 its intimidating and almost all of them never miss shots.