Two-year-old boy smokes 40 a day!

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Bliss, May 27, 2010.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It's absolutely disgusting. He's two years old. It's not like he can attack them if he doesn't get his fags. I am absolutely disgusted by the parents. Why the hell would you give your child a cigarette at 18 months old?
    "Happy Birthday son - cancer in a small box this year!"

There's pictures of the kid smoking so don't look if it's going to upset you. This is the worst thing I've read in a while.

Smoking two year old Ardi Rizal on 40 cigarettes a day | Mail Online

2. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I read about this.

Apparently he rides around in a small toy truck all day getting cranky if he doesn't get at least 20-a-day. He's obese aswell, I wouldn't of thought he'll ever see his teenage years.

I had to laugh really, I reckon there's a lot of youngsters, particularly in deprived areas, at the age of 5/6 who smoke.

When I was alot younger I was fascinated by it!

Last edited: May 27, 2010
  3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Words cannot describe how idiotic is father is for letting his year and half old son try cigarettes.

What I find interesting though is that someone that young can become addicted to something, even if it's cigarettes which are highly addictive.

4. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

Why did I look!?

This is scary because he's obese, too... His poor little heart and lungs.

5. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

It's disgusting :mad: Both parents are to blame but the dad seems to be the main problem:

At least the mum wants him to stop.

6. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

If the parents really want him to quit, there a ways of doing it. Child psychologist comes to mind as the first option... sheesh...

7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Like Bliss says - STOP GIVING THEM TO HIM!!!

What's he gonna do go rob a store?

They're ridiculous for doing this to him.

8. stevenfermi

stevenfermi Registered Member

This kid needs to be taken by any social services that he is around. These parents obviously are either unable to help their son, or are purposely causing harm to him. Like an above poster said, it is highly unlikely this kid will live past puberty.

9. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

They've even offered the parents a car if they get their baby to quite smoking. I think the government there decided this looks bad for the people of indonesia, at least someone is trying to step in. The life span of a child obese and smoking two packs a day is going to be grim.

10. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Hahaha, that second pic makes me laugh, cig in one hand & a gun in the other, badass look on his face.. strolling by on his little toy truck.. :lol:

Different culture I guess.. haven't experienced the anti-smoke rage yet. :stare:

Sad for the kid :-/