• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Two Tickets to the Mario Sticker Show

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Hey swift I saw your pictures and I saw a comment you made to my brother and I must say a Mario Sticker wouldn't really stop me.

If your brother is anything like you and I was actually concerned I am sure I could take care of him by putting a Mario sticker on the bottom of the pool.
I am not an idiot like my brother.

There is one major difference between my brother and myself. I lift weights he dances to nintendo songs. :D

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
Tim you idiot!

Swift I never got an answer, why do you have a mario sticker?

But by the way swift you can see that i was not lying when I said I had a huge brother.

Well now everybody knows why I joined the rebel alliance. I am Tim's brother (and Van). We didn't want to be one of those groups of friends on forums always talking to eachother about real life (like idiots) so we agreed to leave real life out of it. I shouldn't have shown Tim the post from swift about the mario sticker though, because he decided that it was time to break our agreement. :( oh well.

We're still going to leave real life out of it.

I've been trying to get them to post more lately so I can get some referral awards.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's ok to bring real life into it, guys. Just don't take it overboard. I think it's fucking awesome you're all friends (or brothers).

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
It explains everything.

Vegito728

Registered Member

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess that explains a lot. If I saw a picture of each I'd say Tim wasn't the one with 25 arcade high scores....

I wouldn't put it past this guy though:

YouTube - Lip Sync - DK Rap (GFMA)

It's all coming together now... :lol:

EXQEX9

Yep.
American flag=nice touch

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I need time to absorb these things.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
This is madness, you learn something new everyday.

You got any other 'forum brothers', Dave?