• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Two Questions about GP HELP!!! ME!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
First off...i keep getting a call on my cell phone with a 450 area code....does anyone know if that is canada??? Everytime I call it back with a 1-450 it tells me the phone is no longer in service......

Second right after the last call a bit ago...(which I keep missing) I got a e-mail from GP asking if I mailed the X-Ray...and I did last tuesday morning.........how long does it take a flat package to get to Canada...I know more than half of you have mailed things to GP......how long did it take yours to get there...I am getting nervous!!!

TGirl

Registered Member
So getting nervous why they are already asking where it is....

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
TGirl said:
First off...i keep getting a call on my cell phone with a 450 area code....does anyone know if that is canada??? Everytime I call it back with a 1-450 it tells me the phone is no longer in service......

Second right after the last call a bit ago...(which I keep missing) I got a e-mail from GP asking if I mailed the X-Ray...and I did last tuesday morning.........how long does it take a flat package to get to Canada...I know more than half of you have mailed things to GP......how long did it take yours to get there...I am getting nervous!!!
Don't worry, when they bought the Barbies (runaway bride) from me, I got about 6 emails and one was actually meant for Wolver!
It took about 11 days for them to get the package! It'll be fine!

helpisontheway

Registered Member
One of the best ways to send to Canada is by USPS Priority. When people send UPS we Canadians have alot more issues with customs. They are constantly on strike.

An important thing is always remember for things of paper nature of which there is NO commercial value. One should try to state media, documents, no commercial value. It speeds the process along ALOT faster. USPS Priority seems to take about 2-3 days from places like CA to me... As long as the customs (green slip) in your case is properly filled out.

Area code 450 is Quebec, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's them.

TGirl

Registered Member
OK I will calm down.....I guess that was their number...they were trying to call me.....but when trying to call back it said it was out of service.....so he sent me the right number...weird though!!! I am not going to call back seeings they just wanted to know where their package was and I answered the best I could.....

helpisontheway

Registered Member
hehehe... sounds like they have the same telecommunications that our government has...lol, it's like dialing 9 for an outside number... they probably use a routing number to help with long distance charges...

If you have a tracking number then follow it... that's all I can say...

TGirl

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
One of the best ways to send to Canada is by USPS Priority. When people send UPS we Canadians have alot more issues with customs. They are constantly on strike.

An important thing is always remember for things of paper nature of which there is NO commercial value. One should try to state media, documents, no commercial value. It speeds the process along ALOT faster. USPS Priority seems to take about 2-3 days from places like CA to me... As long as the customs (green slip) in your case is properly filled out.

Area code 450 is Quebec, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's them.

i did send it USPS Priority ugggggggggg now I am worried again.....I put $10.00 value cuz thats what it would cost to have it printed and I put it as a Gift so no duties And i believe I filled the slip out right it took me three times...only cuz the lady was having me fill out the wrong one.....it was a green slip though.....

helpisontheway

Registered Member
lol, i missed posting... lol... it should be OK... as long as it was USPS that's a good thing... UPS doesn't like Canada...

TGirl

Registered Member
Ok well I just wanted to update everyone that the day after GP asked if I sent the X-Ray....that left me feedback...soooooooooo guess they got it....... nowwwwwwww Why am I still getting phone calls from that 450 number...GP would not answer me directly if that was there number...I guess I just thought it had to be them since their number and the number that calls me is all the same but the last two digits..........All GP said when they answered my e-mail was their phone number thats it...not a "not thats not our number here is our number" or a "yes that is our number too" soooooooooooooo dunno who is calling me...they have called me about 20 times a day starting two days ago.....The day GP asked if I sent the X-Ray....so who in the heck is it??? Well thanks to Tonyspoker...I did a reverse search and found who the number is regestered too...but no other number to contact them.....
when I call back the number that calls me it says "this number is disconnected and is no longer in service".....I stopped answering it because when I do they hang up or something.....no one ever says anything....and it just eats up my cell phone minutes answering their call.....It just bothers me that almost everytime it rings it is that number all day longgggggggggggggg