Two more PPV name changes

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Hopefully not ALL matches are in Hell in a Cell...which would be stupid...since doing all matches in a cage is a stupid idea haha

I hate that they keep changing the damn names...just when I was able to associate a PPV name with a month they switch them all the hell around.

rajah.com is the source

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know what they keep changing them but whatever. But I do like the name change of cyber Sunday, I always thought it was a stupid name. I like what they replaced it with.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I thought Breaking Point was the new submission PPV?

Pretty disappointed to see more name changes. Like you were saying it's annoying after getting used to the old order!

Really don't like 'Hell In A Cell', pretty crap name plus i liked No Mercy. Happy to see Cyber Sunday go though. Annihilation isn't the worst name either.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I'm all for fresh changes, but this is just ridiculous.

Cyber Sunday is a terrible name, glad to see it changed.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Am I the only one who liked Cyber Sunday? =P

What's the deal with changing the all the PPV names? I understand maybe once a decade you might change some of them to keep them current and fresh, but this is like a bi-monthly thing with the WWE now.

If anything, change WrestleMania to something more current. Right now, it sounds dated and 80's sounding... Of course, that's just me.

6. Shooting_Palanx

No....leave Wrestlemania be.

:D

I honestly don't care so long as they leave the main MAIN events alone!

7. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

I think instead of spending all this time and effort into finding new names for the PPV's they should spend that time and effort into improving the in ring product so the PPV's will be worth watching.

8. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I was a big fan of Cyber Sunday. I'll definitely miss it, and hoep they do something comparable.

9. Shooting_Palanx

I couldn't agree more Marvelous.

I think we've all gotten bored of Randy Orton and his weirdness, perhaps they should do a Cena, and completely change the Miz? lol