• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Twitter for GF?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have GF Facebook, but I don't believe GF as a Twitter account. Do you think it would be a good idea to create one? It could help bring in some new members.

There's a few members here that would be great at taking care of this, there's one person in mind that is just a twitter fanatic it seems.

So before I start mentioning names, just want to get some feedback on this possible idea.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I think it's a fab idea.

Twitter is a realtime message bored and it would be a great way to link people into our most recent discussions and such.

I guess to be honest fractal apart from an open conversation with other members and potential members nothing. Although Brix could use the social networking sites as a way to promote certain things.

Also if your member of the month we could get the best post from you that month and tweet the link...seems fun.

:)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
The GF Facebook doesn't seem to be very active. I joined it ages ago and haven't seen one post by it. Will the Twitter be just as inactive? I'm not sure how it all works. I don't even have twitter myself.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it has a chance to be more active then the GF Facebook page if we keep adding stuff to it. There's a lot of Twitters out there, and I think it would be benificial to GF if it had it's own Twitter account.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
You've got a good point Babe_Ruth. Crouton I don't have a twitter myself, but this is how it works. One person can follow someone (subscribed) or be followed. When a person posts something, it goes to all subscribers. You can reference each other in tweets, and see what's trending (what's currently popular).

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have a twitter account that I don't really use but I do think this is a good idea considering how popular that website is with the population. Another forum I sometimes post on has an official twitter page.

Worth a shot!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yeah, i know another forum with an official page too. Seems like a cool idea and I'd follow :D

Impact

V.I.P.
Seems like a good idea for those that have twitter, and another platform to find new members maybe. I hate twitter, and even a GF page wouldn't make me want one