Twins @ Sox - 9/30

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Huge game tonight between the Chicago White Sox and the visiting Minnesota Twins. The winner plays the Tampa Bay Rays on Thursday.

Who ya got?

Vegito728

Registered Member
The Sox have a lot of momentum after that huge win last night and are at home. But when all is said and done I think the Twins win. They had that late season sweep of the Sox to go ahead in the standings so they know they can beat the Sox. So even though they're the underdogs I got the Twins winning 6-4.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll take the White Sox on this one. They have all the mometum after a huge win last night and they got to stay at home last night. The Metrodome woulda been a huge advantage.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The game is about to get underway. It should be an exciting game. I still dont know who I want to make the playoffs between these two teams, but none the less, hopefully whoever makes it will destroy the Rays in the first round.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I didn't see the game, but the Sox won 1-0. It'll be exciting seeing both Chicago teams in the post-season for the first time in my lifetime. I'll cheer for both teams, but my loyalty lies with the Cubs.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I almost hope its a battle of Chicago in the World Series and the CUbs lose to the White Sox at Wrigley Field. Nothing could be worse for a Cubs fan to endure...seriously, think about how awesome that would be. Annnnnyways...

Awesome game last night. I am very happy for guys like Thome and Griffey that they are getting another chance.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I almost hope its a battle of Chicago in the World Series and the CUbs lose to the White Sox at Wrigley Field. Nothing could be worse for a Cubs fan to endure...seriously, think about how awesome that would be.
:lol: I can't imagine how much trash talking there would be between fanbases. I think there would be riots.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
:lol: I can't imagine how much trash talking there would be between fanbases. I think there would be riots.
There honestly might be riots haha. I was talking to a friend of mine who is a Cubs fan and we were talking about how 2005 and 2006 was as bad as it gets for Cubs fans...White Sox winning and Cardinals winning.

If the Sox beat the Cubs this year I'd imagine that'd be far worse.