Twins, 2B Orlando Hudson agree to 1-year contract

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Twins, 2B Orlando Hudson agree to 1-year contract - MLB News - FOX Sports on MSN

I don't know if anyone really cares, but I'm a huge fan of Hudson and I am extremely happy that he's back in the American League. I think he's the best defensive second baseman in the Major Leagues. He also has a strong bat, but the only thing that he gets a bad rap for is he's inconsistent. But when he's on his game he's a great baseball player.

He's also one of the best teammates you can have.

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Good solid pickup by the Twinkies. I think he'll fit in nicely in Minnesota.

Just another great, smart picku p for them

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well they already have a stacked infield this is only going to make them better defensively. Put him in the two spot then you have Mauer and Morneau following him. Scary thought.

4. SqueakScolari

SqueakScolari Registered Member

Great signing by Minnesota. He has had some wrist problems and is slowly declining defensively but he is still among the top 5 defensive second baggers in the league. He has a good bat for the #2 spot and is a high-octane player that will fit in wonderfully in Minnesota.

5. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

always love the o dog...wanted the cards to get him last year before we knew skippy was going to be so good

it worked out for us but anyways....good move for minesota