Twin Towers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright guys, I was watching a clip of the Twin Towers being hit by the planes, and when I was watching it, they showed a few people jumping out of the Towers. Now my question to you is: If you were working in the Twin Towers and you were around 50 floors under where the planes hit, what would you do? Everyone is panicking, trying to get out and such, what would you do? And please be serious, would you consider of jumping out the window if that was the last situation? Please give me a good long answer.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Under where the planes hit? I'd run as fast as I could downwards.

I'm assuming you meant above where the plane hit, in which case, I don't know what I'd do. I don't know if I'd jump, I think I may just have yelled and waved, hoping to get picked up. I'd do something crazy before committing suicide, that you can be sure of.

3. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I have to believe the people that jumped did so to get away from the excruciating pain caused by the heat from the fire. Given a choice between burning to death and leaping to my death, I'd leap.

Hoosier.

4. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I'd have jumped with my phone on record.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Well I would jump. It be better drifting through the air for a few seconds than to be crushed or smothered by debris or burnt by the fiery explosion.

I would do that if I knew I had no shot of surviving the plane....

A moments peace amongst the chaos...

6. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am gonna asnwer your under question.

I would run down as fast as I can, I have long legs and am capable of jumping 10 stairs. Well, in this case 20.

As for the above, there is nothing to do, you can't run through the fire and the plane wreckage, the only solution I would have is jump of the building. Actually, or rather take a shot gun and kill myself. Since my chances of surving this thing is 100 to nada.

7. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

This is no joke, but I would look to my nearest female co-worker/friend and ask her to have sex with me since we're going to die anyway... finish up, grab her hand and jump... it would be better then being crushed.

8. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Just to clear things up a little. Some people weren't jumping out of the windows to try and survive. Just the sheer impact of the blast probably pushed them out of those windows. But if I had to chose then I'd jump it's better then getting collapse by thousand tons of ruble. Your odds of surving are better if you jump. You never know what can happen. But either way there's no coming back from either situation.

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

lol

Odd you could think of sex at a time like that. I guess if thats your last request...

I would seriously try to find some peace I wouldnt mind listening to my ipod either if i had it with me at work.

Find a good song to die to.

10. ThaVeileLadie

ThaVeileLadie Registered Member

id just go on the elevator, duh
    then that way if the power went out from the hit on the upper floor, id just be stuck in there