Movies Twilight

juliezax

Registered Member
Twilight..... I heard this is a good movie... I don't want to read the book (I'm tired). Anyway, this film will be out at the end of this month. I'll watch this one for sure. ;)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was about to post about this myself when I noticed this thread. I haven't seen it but I'm curious what those who have seen it thought. I've been hearing a lot about this movie lately.
------
Ooops (edit) I guess it's not even out until tomorrow.

Well, who plans to see it?

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
For some reason I really like the music that plays on the main page of the movie's website.

TWILIGHT - The Official Movie Site - IN THEATERS 11.21.08

I might be more interested in the soundtrack than the movie but the movie looks pretty good too. The music however is very compelling.

Unfortunately the soundtrack just has the songs from the movie, not the instrumental stuff.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hoooooly crap. I just got home and it was amazing. Just.... Amazing!

There were a lot of differences in the book and movie, and it was hard to tell the passage of time. At one point they said "a few months" and I thought it had only been like two weeks. But overall they did a fantastic job with this movie. Totally worth seeing it at midnight on a school night.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Vampires used to be cool, sucking blood and kicking ass... Now they fall in love with teenagers?

kidding kidding.

I'm not seeing this. If I do, no one's gonna know about it. I fear the mass amount of ridicule that I will have to endure from my buddies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't plan to see this movie as well, I heard a lot of good things about the book and the movie, but its not my type of movie. I might watch it when it comes out on DVD, but I'm defenitely not going to watch it at movie theater.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Just got back from watching Twilight with my date. I thought it was a pretty good movie and the special effects was amazing. I did see a camera man in one of the shots though.

There were some jerks shining laser pointers inside the theater. It was really annoying and they can shove their laser pointer up their @$$! You would think they have better things to do at home than to annoy people inside the theater.