• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Twilight the Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Uber_mutt

Okay I just finished reading one of the most amazing books that I have read in a long time its called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and its a love story about vampires. Anyways there is a 99.9% chance that they are going to make it into a movie and I was wonder if any on read it and who they thought should play who. Stephenie Meyer has already chosen some and here are her pick:(For the most part I agree with her completely.):

Edward= Henry Cavill (wow)

Bella= Emily Browning (uh no...I think Michelle Trachtenberg would be ALOT better)

Carlisle= Charlie Hunnam (okay whoa that is perfect)

Charlie= John C. Reilly (I guess...Robert Downy Jr. would be better though)

Alice= Rachel Leigh Cook (yes)

James= Cillian Murphy (OH MY GOD its as if he was made for this part !!!)

Emmett= Daniel Cudmore ( I guess I haven't really given it much thought)

Rosalie= Rosalie ( sure not an actress but she does kinda look like she could be mean)

and thats all she really has I think Jared Padalecki would be really good for Jasper. But yeah Please tell me who you think would be good as who.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Ok you told us nothing about the book was about basically, this thread has no purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Movies & TV 11
R Bathroom Wall 1
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 1
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 6
T Bathroom Wall 2