• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tweak My Avatar Speed Challenge!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Mine feels burned out, so I'm throwing this open to the masses: the first picture posted in this thread that's 150 x 150 or smaller and not NSFW will be used as my avatar for 24 hours. Maybe longer, if I like. And if some fast-fingered weisenheimer puts up anything like a Rick Astley album cover, may Heaven have mercy on us both!

(Disclaimer: Online presence not guaranteed. Void where you can't be seen voiding. All rights reserved. All wrongs reversed.)

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Can you go for 180 x 180?
------
Eh, stuff it.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I can resize it, sure. Gotta be honest, though - as soon as I posted this thread, I saw that you were online and I was all oh noes noes noes...

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
First choice was a 180 x 180 picture of Hybrix, but then I found that 100 x 100 one and I figured that involves less cocking about.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Homicidal loner, now there's a step up from 'dime a dozen.' I really don't know what to say, Sturmer, except