• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss TV shows/films you never get bored of.

Elanor

Registered Member
I am watching the Jeremy Brett version of The Hound of the Baskervilles for the millionth time. I never get bored of watching it, this is ever since I was a kid. So it got me thinking, are there any tv programmes/films that people can watch again, again and again?

I also love the American Pie films, especially the 2nd one, 10 Things I hate About You, and the the first 2 Mummy films (the Brendan Fraser ones). All of these I can just watch and enjoy, and I have lost count of how many times I have watch them.

As for TV shows, I love Stargate SG1, Boston Legal, ER, CSI and Criminal Minds. They are complex enough to be re-watched, have interesting characters, humour, and seriousness to make me want to see each season again.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
I love Criminal Minds, but some episodes can turn me off a bit

However, The Mentalist I absolutely love! I reckon I could watch any episode over and over and still enjoy it. I like the humour, the spectacle and the camaraderie - Best show on telly, every character is someone worth rooting for...
Cool quote:
"You're out of order, I'm out of order, This whole trials out of order!" *Lisbon cringes*- "You gotta admit you walked into that one..."
- *fall off chair laughing*

Film on the other hand there are many, but the king of films that I can watch without fail, no matter my mood is The Rock - Action at its finest, a phenomenally good rollicking good show that is -
Cool quote
"Or be prepared to reap the whirlwind gentlemen,"
- how cool is that line?

Anyway, that's me.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
South Park. I love the shit out of that show and it's ability to be painfully insightful and downright, unforgivably crude. I have every season.

Movies? I'm actually not sure, probably Indiana Jones, I love them and I never get bored no matter how many times I watch them.

Bliss

Sally Twit
TV Shows:
Bottom
Sex and the City
Jonathan Creek
The Mighty Boosh
Dexter
Family Guy
Six Feet Under
The Inbetweeners
The Walking Dead
Bad Girls
Criminal Minds
Gimme Gimme Gimme

Movies:
Back to the Future 1&2
The Goonies
Clue
The Dark Knight Rises
Beetlejuice
The Cable Guy
The Hitcher (original)
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Jaws

I could probably go on for hours, but I'll stop there. I just love so many Movies and TV Shows and I spend most of my spare time watching something.

Last edited:

Elanor

Registered Member
Amy, I love The Mighty Boosh too! Can't believe I forgot about it.

Konshentz

Konshentz
TV Shows:

The Office (US)
Community
Californication
Scrubs
American Dad!
Family Guy
Big Bang Theory
The X-Files
The Walking Dead
Dexter

Movies:

Almost Famous
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
The Book of Eli
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Shaun of the Dead
Zombieland
The Hangover
Predator
Warm Bodies

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
TV Shows:

Seinfeld
The Office
Big Bang Theory
The Walking Dead
Scrubs
Everybody Loves Raymond

Movies:

The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Any Austin Powers movie
The Godfather I and II
Jaws
The Hangover
The Terminator
Happy Gilmore

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
The Dark what?

Jaws is a good one and I'd like to add that to my list. I watched that twice this month and it never gets old.

Elanor

Registered Member
The Dark what?

Jaws is a good one and I'd like to add that to my list. I watched that twice this month and it never gets old.
Jaws is a definite classic. Especially the Indianapolis Speech by Quint, it's amazing!

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
The Dark what?

Thanks for pointing that out:lol:

Yeah, Jaws is one of those movies I can watch over and over and never grow tired of it.
------
Jaws is a definite classic. Especially the Indianapolis Speech by Quint, it's amazing!
I love that part. There's a great book about the Indianapolis called "In Harm's Way" by Doug Stanton. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to know more about that incident.

Last edited: