TV Program: "Fight Girls"

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
It's based on female Muay Thai kickboxers that want to make a serious profession out of the sport. Apparently, it's been on for a couple years but I've just now discovered it.:embarassed::bow:

Kerry Vera (UFC's Brandon Vera's wife) is in it; Gina Carano:bow::love: has made an appearance as a coach; it's great if you're an MMA fan!:D

Here's a preview of the series finale in Phuket, Thailand if you're interested:

YouTube - Kerry Vera Fight Girls Finale

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Yay! Kerry Vera wins! Do I know her? Not at all....but, while watching the video I decided I wanted her to win. That she did! Nice finish!
Anyway, if that match is a reflection of what 'Fight Girls' will be like, then it should be an interesting watch. Thanks for the vid.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
yay! She did indeed! :)
...I don't know if they're showing it where you are but they're showing it here at the moment and I believe it was filmed in 07' if I'm not mistaken? Kerry Vera has fought professionally since then.

I like Kerry Vera, Cris Cyborg and Gina Carano; they're my favorite female fighters. :)

In case you're not too sure who Gina and Cris are, here's a pic of each:

Gina Carano:

Cris Cyborg:

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Hey...I am familiar somewhat with Gina Carano (very attractive) and Cris Cyborg of Strikeforce. Fact is, I was hoping Gina would have been victorious over Cris when they fought but.....it was not to be. What's happening with her now? (Gina....that is)

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Hey...I am familiar somewhat with Gina Carano (very attractive) and Cris Cyborg of Strikeforce. Fact is, I was hoping Gina would have been victorious over Cris when they fought but.....it was not to be. What's happening with her now? (Gina....that is)
She is! So is Kerry Vera.:D

Gina's supposed to fight this summer? Possibly to get her belt back from Cris??? I'm sure if this is true, we'll hear about it very soon!

I was pleased for Cris because I like and respect both Cris and Gina, equally.

...Speaking of Cris, did you see her last fight (few weeks back) against Jan Finney? Cripe-all-mighty!

Here, have a watch!:D

YouTube - Cris Cyborg vs Jan Finney

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
Wow!! Chris Cyborg is brutal! She totally dominated that match! I like her.....I think I'm in love again...awwwww....... :lol:
Good match........thanks for the vid!

RJ-Cool

"Expect the unexpected"
What a match! Clearly, Cyborg outmatched Gina. Gina might be more technical but Cyborg is more aggressive and more powerful. A well deserved victory. No matter what though, Gina is still my girl. Great vid........thanks.