• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV & Movies Forum...

movies35

Registered Member
Just thinking out loud here, but wouldn't it make more sense to have separate forums for the two? It would be a lot less cluttered.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
We used to have them separate but we combined them because it seemed to make sense at the time. Maybe in the future we'll go back to two forums. Would be interested in hearing what others think though.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi ya..

I liked it when they each had their own forum..It wa easier to find stuff and the TV shows didn't get mixed up with the movies and lost.

I think it would be a great idea to separate movies and TV..I liked the old setup better..

KZA_GFX

Registered Member
i think its a good idea to seperate them
it would make it more organized
and overall improve the site

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
They should probably have separate sub-forums, but TV really doesn't get that many new threads, so I don't know.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think they should be seperated as well, the TV and Movie section is getting more active by the day and I believe it will only get better so I'm with Movie35 here it should be seperated.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I do not think it warrants enough posts to get separated into two sections.

There are hardly any TV posts most of the threads are movie related.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
If it were up to me, I'd have a separate TV and Movie forum with Anime as a sub-forum for TV.

but we already fought for Anime having it's own board, so....

plus Anime has its own sub-boards, so it'll just be hectic.

I think it's still tolerable as is, but I wouldn't mind seeing it split.