TV/film/book properties you would like to see come to comics?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
DC has stuff like Chuck, Supernatural, Fringe, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Marvel has Dark Tower, The Stand, Anita Blake and Ender's Game.
IDW has Angel, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Transformers, GI Joe and Ghostbusters.
Dark Horse has Star Wars, Buffy, Indiana Jones and Alien vs. Predator.
Boom Studios has the Pixar stuff and Farscape.
Dynamite has Army of Darkness, Battlestar Galactica, The Lone Ranger and Zorro.

My question is what other properties would you like to see any of these publishers pick up?

Personally, I would like to see:

Back to the Future
Planet of the Apes
Beetlejuice
The Twilight Zone
Pirates of the Carribean
James Bond
Outer limits
Tales from the Dark side
Evil Dead
Freaky links
Tales from the Crypt

These are just a few of the ones I would like to see.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
Marvel Comics had a black and white PLANET OF THE APES comic magazine that ran for about five years back in the 70's. Dark Horse did a miniseries that tied in with that horrible Tim Burton remake. Dark Horse also did a number of James Bond miniseries that are available in TPB.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
I hear they got the rights the "Kick Ass" its a comic about a nerdy kid that wants to become a super hero, the fist issue has a picture of him on the ground with a stab wound

I'm happy about it.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
In times most ancient, when a hard drive was something done in a car on a long bumpy road, televisions wouldn't change channels without the laying on of hands and people fornicated freely in the trees, Gold Key did put out Twilight Zone comics for a mere dozen pennies a pop ($5150 in modern moo).

Anyway... it's not TV/film/book based, but I would so totally bitchenly buy this "Salad Fingers In Drag" rag if only it were real and not something I just wanked out courtesy of Google Images with a tad bit o' Photoshopistry thrown in for effect:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
They might have done them as TPB's or miniseries in the past, I was asking what ones would you like to see as full run comics now. Not miniseries or TPB or graphic novels but Full runs. I am fully aware of the past mini runs &TPB's.

I want to know what you would like to see in comics NOW.