• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV TV draft interest?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Cool. Looking forward to this. It'll be pretty damn interesting methinks, to see what people come up with. There's so much to choose from, I mean past and present... The list is endless.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm actually going to pull my name out. Go ahead and do this without me. Sorry guys.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Ah man, that sucks. I guess on a positive note, I know a few of my selections will be safe. Haha.

We've got our 10.

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
The game characters thread looked fun; I'd like to step in if there's still an open spot. [strike] If not, no big deal.[/strike]

EDIT - Actually, the more I think about it, the more I'd like to join...

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Guys, I'm sorry but I am pulling out of this. I think you guys will get enough participants and maybe with my upcoming travel plans, this isn't something I should commit to. I will just hold you guys back. So take me of the list please. Sorry and thanks.

Konshentz

Konshentz
First Echoes and now you? Hmmm, I'm getting a little suspicious. :lol:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
First Echoes and now you? Hmmm, I'm getting a little suspicious. :lol:
:lol:
Well, my thinking is if Echoes doesn't want to do it anymore, it can't be cool. :shifteyes:

Seriously though, I am really sorry to do this, but I just think I shouldn't commit to something this long term if I don't even know what my setup will be a month from now.

Nothing personal.

Konshentz

Konshentz
It'd be nice to get one more person, make it an even 10. So, maybe we give it a bit? Or does everyone wanna start sooner rather than later?