• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV TV draft interest?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Can I join???

Please :D

Thanks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We have ten now. I say we stop there. Thoughts?
If we can get more people to join then I'm all for it, I would rather twelve then ten to be honest with you. There's a lot of television characters out there to choose from, and the more members we have participating then this will be more competitive.

Also I agree Steve, we have semilar taste. I do hope I select before you do :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
What about AK? I'd like to see her join this, even though that would make it a lot harder on me & Impact. Haha.

I'm all for letting a few more join, but 12 should definitely be the max.

Impact

V.I.P.
Pam isn't interested, I just messaged her.

Oh, and i'm all for a limit as the people in BB chat probably figured :p I'll be pulling out if the number of participants gets ridiculous.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
So what is draft about? TV shows or TV characters?

Does this involve shows old & new, or currently airing?

Not interested, but curious.

Impact

V.I.P.
So what is draft about? TV shows or TV characters?

Does this involve shows old & new, or currently airing?

Not interested, but curious.
This one is going to be TV Characters. As far as i'm aware, it can be from any fictional tv show that has ever aired. So, you can have a cartoon character, but you can't have a host or presenter.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
We only need one more after Crouton but I'm good with cutting off sign ups now.