• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV TV draft interest?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Are we talking only fictional characters, or like hosts and presenters and stuff? Can we have cartoon telly?

Impact

V.I.P.
I think cartoon characters are fine. Bart simpson and the likes, but clarification on the TV hosts/presenters is needed

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think they should be fictional characters of any kind, including cartoons.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I think they should be fictional characters of any kind, including cartoons.
Yeah, I agree with this.

What about 15 picks? Does that seem about right? Who is for that and who is for 10?

We'll definitely be dueling Impact. I just hope my first pick is before yours. Haha.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm in, for sure.

This is a way better idea than my car draft.

Impact

V.I.P.
Yeah, I agree with this.

What about 15 picks? Does that seem about right? Who is for that and who is for 10?

We'll definitely be dueling Impact. I just hope my first pick is before yours. Haha.
Both the 15 picks and the fictional characters only sounds good to me.

And no, you have to be after me :lol: Ladies first remember

Doc

V.I.P.
I think that 15 rounds might work out really well. It'll force us to find good depth later on in the draft.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm down with this too, I have a lot of characters in mind already. I think fifteen characters is just fine. I'm really pumped.

Doc

V.I.P.
Babe, I have a feeling we'll have similar taste in TV characters. I think this draft is going to be super competitive.