• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV TV draft interest?

Konshentz

Konshentz
Seeing as how the drafts are getting the 2011 treatment, I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in doing a TV version. I ran this last year and we drafted TV shows... but we'll need to change it up, similar to what the other drafts have done. The first thing that comes to mind is TV characters.

I was thinking 10 picks, the draft order would be done normally, not snake style.

Just drop your name and any thoughts here and we'll see if we have enough to do it.

We have sometime to get it figured out while we wait to finish the video game draft.

Confirmed drafters:

Konshentz
HalfEatenSurprise
Impact
Altanzitarron
DaStevez
Bliss
Babe_Ruth
Kibi
Crouton
PretzelCorps

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Count me in for TV characters. There are tons of good ones to choose from.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Sounds pretty good to me. I think characters would be a great idea and I find these draft things bloody addictive.

Also, it'd be good if you're in charge of it. I've got to be the worst host in the world, almost ruined the whole thing with my incompetence :S *embarrassed*
Although I am liking the entries in the game thread, a lot of memory checks and I also have a massive inclination to get myself a PS3 because of it.

I'm sure I can get by on 10 picks, for TV characters. It'll be interesting too, because shows that don't get aired in other countries will be very interesting to see etc...

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
What is it with you people in drafts? I didn't even know what a draft was (in fact, still trying to figure it out). I would like to be more involved in the draft threads though and this sounds like something I could be ok at, so yeah, where do i sign up?

Impact

V.I.P.
Oh fuck yes, i'm in. And I like the changes that are happening. Can't wait for this to start

Konshentz

Konshentz
I would like to be more involved in the draft threads though and this sounds like something I could be ok at, so yeah, where do i sign up?

^ You can sign your name right there.

You have pretty good taste in TV, I think you're do pretty well in this.

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
__Idisrsly_____

^ You can sign your name right there.

You have pretty good taste in TV, I think you're do pretty well in this.
DONE! :D

And did you mean I have pretty similar taste in TV as you, so I would do well in this? :lol:

Impact

V.I.P.
DONE! :D

And did you mean I have pretty similar taste in TV as you, so I would do well in this? :lol:
I hope you don't because I can already see i'm going to be battling it out with Kons in this one, don't need to be battling with you too :)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I wouldn't mind doing more than 10 picks for this one, as long as everybody takes their turns promptly. There's endless characters to choose from.