Turn into an animal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

If you had to choose an animal to turn into PERMANENTLY (none of this be an animal for a day stuff), which animal would you choose?

Permanent means from this day forward you will live out the rest of your life as that animal.

First off, I'd be super bummed at the whole idea in general... but if I absolutely HAD to pick (and somehow this was possible) I think I'd pick a tiger. I've always liked them and if I had to be an animal I think that would be a good way to go.

A bit of a random question I know but hey it should make for good discussion.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I Koala, because they are chill, like me. I wouldnt want to be something that has too work too hard for its food.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Without hesitation I'd be a wolf. They're very social and highly intelligent. They hunt in packs and can take down prey much larger than themselves. And they live in forests and mountains. What could be better?

As much as I love tigers, being one would suck.

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Golden Eagle.

The ability to fly, razor-sharp vision, incredibly fast divebombs. What's not to like?

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

A housecat of some sort.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

Wow. If I had to pick....
    One choice I would consider would be a dolphin. They are very intelligent, and they travel in groups. Another animal I would consider would be a bird of prey- a hawk or an eagle. They have incredible vision, and they can fly-something I've always wanted to do. I would also consider being a cat- most likely a house cat.
    Hard decision, though.

Major likes this.
  7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I'll be a German Shepherd, I just love them dogs.

8. Mare Tranquillity

Mare Tranquillity Elite Intellectual

An albatross, they spend most of their lives in flight, for months on end they fly over the ocean riding the air currents. Besides that, when I died I could hang around somebody's neck.:)

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm not sure. All of these animals are awesome, but they're either rare, or being poached like mad. For survival purposes, I'd go with the cockroach. They're the closest things to immortality.

But for personal favorites, I'd be a turtle, not sure what kind though. Turtles are nice and calm, takin' life easy. They sit out under the sun. Safe protective shell. I wouldn't be the kind that people eat, so no human predators, at least. Turtles don't need to worry about hunting. They live forever.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Some turtles live hundreds of years so that's a good choice...

As for cockroach... I'd rather be poached than be a cockroach for however long..