Turlus

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For those of you who have seen the DBZ moive the tree of might you might have a better understanding of this post. Well anyway in the movie there is a Saiyan who invades the Earth and he plants a tree on Earth. Well this Saiyan looks exactly like Goku and he knows a lot about Goku. Is Turles Bardock's son? And Goku's brother? :?:

2. You know, I don't really have a clue. The movie doesn't really have any relevance to the story, but I heard rumor about Turlos being his brother. I'm just gonna go with that.

3. I dont think they have any relation, it was just another stupid movie that TOEI wanted to do, that had nothing to do with the main storyline to DBZ.

4. Babe_Ruth

I know it's has nothing to do with the real Dragon Ball Z series, but still part of the anime, and I do think they are related because they have some similaries.

5. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Actually there is a bit of theme that could have gone along with Turles.

But thanks to Toei's big budget little thought up creativity, it became a silly movie portraying DBZ yet also mocking it at the exact same time.

6. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

They've got to be related, have you ever known someone to look EXACTLY the same as someone else and not be related? Even though it had nothing to do with the story line, Tarles/Turles/Turlus has to be Goku's brother.

7. Babe_Ruth

Alright I know it's not part of the series but I still consider the movies part of the show, also Turles was part of one of the most boring movie I think, but back to the topic they do look alike not like Goku and Goten but still have similaries. Like hair face, but I think Turles looks for like Bardock then Goku, even though Goku and Bardock look a lot alike.

8. Dranigus

Dranigus Guest

Well all we know is that Turles is a low class saiyan like Bardock and Goku.

And besides if Turles was Bardock's son then he would be Goku's brother and if he was Goku's brother he would then therefore be Bardock's son or stepson or adopted son or something. Because, Bardock is Goku's daddy.

But what I crafted is that there are two breeds of saiyans that had existed on planet Saiya. The blood saiyans (Turles's breed) and the gold saiyans (Goku, Vegeta, Nappa, Raditz, Brolly, Paragus, and Bardock's breed). The difference between the Gold and Blood saiyans is that the Gold Saiyans value honor and had small traces of yellow in their hair and eyes that only a saiyan can identify. The Blood Saiyans on the other hand value deception and dishonor and had small traces of red in their hair and eyes that only a saiyan can identify.

These two breeds were at constant war with one another until a meteor struck the planet causing them in need of evacuation. The two breed put aside their differences and in a broad move the Gold saiyans deceived the Blood Saiyans and left them stranded on planet Saiya as it approached nuclear winter. The Gold Saiyans however crashed on a remote planet home to the Truffles. The Gold Saiyans took over and renamed it after their leader, Vegeta.

It's likely that the Gold Saiyans might have gotten amnesia when they crashed on the planet and thus resorted back to their primitive saiyan ways.

Nevertheless the blood saiyans were utterly wiped out except for one Saiyan that was adopted by an evil Namekian lord and was named Turles (which is probably Namekian for something).

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I think they look a like, hell i think the only difference is the skin tone. Tarles did say in the movie that Goku was his brother and i think he called Gohan nephew, i can't remember it's been a while since i've watched it.

10. I dont recall him saying that, but Gohan did mistake him for his dad.