• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Turkey or Justin Bieber?

Better singer?

• Total voters

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Young girls don't like his songs --> Young girls like what the music industry tells them to like.
I don't understand. I'm sure you're not talking about subliminal messaging because that's the only way I know to interpret it.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
A person's success should not be measured on whether young girls like them or not. Unless you're Hugh Hefner.

Also - gobble gobble

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I don't understand. I'm sure you're not talking about subliminal messaging because that's the only way I know to interpret it.
I'm sure he meant more along the lines of his crap music being forced on them via outlets like the Disney Channel. They end up "liking" his "music" because of all the exposure to it.

That said, I'd rather listen to nails being dragged along a chalkboard for an hour than to listen to the crap he calls music. So I'll go with the turkey.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Turkey.

I ended up watching a minute of one of his videos because it came up as news on The Sun's website; i was terrified. I thought people were just taking the piss when they said he sounded like a girl - he really needs to dig his genitals out of whatever hole Disney forced them in and let them drop.

I still have nightmares :scared:

Also, female Turkey's can't gobble :nod:

fractal

I'm sure he meant more along the lines of his crap music being forced on them via outlets like the Disney Channel. They end up "liking" his "music" because of all the exposure to it.
Oh I know him only through the internet. Thank god he doesn't come on my channels.

That said, I'd rather listen to nails being dragged along a chalkboard for an hour than to listen to the crap he calls music. So I'll go with the turkey.
Anyway, what do you think about his new song "Pray"? I've seen largely positive reviews for it.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Anyway, what do you think about his new song "Pray"? I've seen largely positive reviews for it.
I couldn't name you a song of his. I couldn't hum any of his songs and wouldn't be able to tell you any of his lyrics. I saw 5 seconds of him on Disney Channel once and am pissed I'm never going to get those 5 seconds back and it scarred me for life.

fractal

I couldn't name you a song of his. I couldn't hum any of his songs and wouldn't be able to tell you any of his lyrics. I saw 5 seconds of him on Disney Channel once and am pissed I'm never going to get those 5 seconds back and it scarred me for life.
I guess you won't be going to see his upcoming 3D movie either.. :)