• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Turkey Or Ham??

Dabs

Registered Member
What's it gonna be??
For your Thanksgiving, which do you prefer??....turkey or ham??

Kanji

Registered Member
I prefer turkey, but I'll be eating both this year. When it comes to turkey I like mine with ketchup and I only like the white meat.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'd prefer turkey but we actually have neither of them, on that day.

ThatAuthor

Turkey. I'm really looking forward to it, too. Just not as much as I'm looking forward to the dog show they have on television every Thanksgiving.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Ham on Thanksgiving should be illegal. I've only ever had turkey. Ham is for Easter.

Dabs

Registered Member
Kons and I agree......ham is an Easter food and turkey is a Thanksgiving food :)
I like turkey, and I hate ham.....and I don't care for Easter either, so that works out well~

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
It's never really been a decision in my family. We always do both at any of the major dinners. Ham just goes good with turkey I suppose.