• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tupac

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not a big fan of Rap, but I truly respect Tupac, and I'm a big fan of his music. One thing that I really like about Tupac was his lyrics in his songs, they all had a great storie behind them(well most of them). I read his biography not to long ago, and it was simply crazy. The guy has been through so much in so little time.

Is there any other Tupac Shakur fans on these forums?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You mean went through so much?

I agree, he's definately a damn damn respectable rapper.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Definitely my favorite rapper. His lyrics are alright and his beats are awesome, but I really love his voice.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
His voice really sounded good in his stuff. One of my favorites is Thugz Mansion. For some reason I really like that song. It's very laid back and utopia-esq. It has a good message too. Gotta love the organs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thugz Mansion is a great song, have you ever heard the accoustic version of it? It's a goodie.

Yeah sorry that's what I mean Steve.

I agree to agree with you guys when you say his voice was great, and it went well with his songs. You always knew when you heard a song of his that it was him because his voice was so unique.

Here's a few songs that I really enjoy from him:

-Brenda's got a baby
-Thugs get lonely too featuring Nate Dogg

Those are by far my favorites.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Babe_Ruth Music 17
S Art & Creative 4
K Art & Creative 5