• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

tupac sigg

K

kb8

well photoshop has been pissin me of lately so i tryed somthing new. hope use like it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's really nice, but I would like the Tupac image to be clearer, so it stands out a little more, but other than that the sig is great 8/10

B

Bio248

like vince said, its pretty hard to tell that the picture actually is tupac. otherwse it all looks good. ;)

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I like this one pretty well, it's very different that most of what is seen, being a predominantly very light colored image, which is good. Like others have said though, the picture could use to be brought out a little bit more.

K

kb8

yer thanks i wanted it to look like hes kinda a ghost. at the crime seen thats his car all shotup and bein investageted. if u didnt know. anyway thanks for ur comments

Blur

iPimp
either sig needs more contrast or text needs to be faded

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 17
S Art & Creative 4