• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tupac Shakur Tag

S

SanderGFX

Something really different.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I like the backround and the picture. The picture is awsome, as for the text, matches the backround.

And also, I like it, I am rating it 8/10

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
The rectangles and squares...have got to go. Combined with the brightness it makes the sig look really bad and blurry. But I like the tone of the bg and the font, they make a nice combination in this sig. Hmm, I suggest a v2 of this one because I like it and I believe u can really improve on it.

Blur

iPimp
i know what you were goin for with the rectangles but it didnt work out. i'd make a 2nd attempt with another sig. as for this one just get rid of them and it should be fine :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with Blur man those rectangles don't belong in that sig. Beside that it's really nice I like that you only used those colors and the picture you used is good aswell. Good job bro 8/10. But like everyone said I am sure you could do better so maybe a v2 wouldn't be that bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 17
K Art & Creative 5