• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tupac Or B.I.G

D

dunit_101

I really dont know. All i know is that biggy can freestyle waaaaaay better. Hey thats what I think.

D

dunit_101

^^lol come now. I mean jayz is my fav and all but better then big. Dont think so.

G

Godfather

The beat, the lyrics, it's no defferent from any other rapper. Only reason these two are deem great is because they are dead.

The only rappers these days that brings a bit of variety is Eminem and 50...
I mean, eminem will make you laugh times..and his lyrics goes beyond what is "reality" or "keeping it real"

Here is a line from one of Pac's songs: "if you take the evil of people they be acting right."

...ok......that is the most obvious statement I've ever heard. It's like saying nothing.

D

DeadlyPotato

Godfather said:
The beat, the lyrics, it's no defferent from any other rapper. Only reason these two are deem great is because they are dead.

The only rappers these days that brings a bit of variety is Eminem and 50...
I mean, eminem will make you laugh times..and his lyrics goes beyond what is "reality" or "keeping it real"

Here is a line from one of Pac's songs: "if you take the evil of people they be acting right."

...ok......that is the most obvious statement I've ever heard. It's like saying nothing.
You could say the same about Eminem and 50, always crying about Kim and his daughter. Eminem's great and everything but kid's fallen off, hopefully he can climb back up(anybody get his new mixtape?it came out but no talk bout it whatsoever and I wanna hear it). 50's always talking about the same gun clapping and difference is, his rhymes now don't even have any thought. I haven't heard him spit a hot line in the longest time.

About that Pac line, everyone has said some wack stuff.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Grab your glocks when you see TUPAC,
Call the cops when you see TUPAC

TuPac is the best

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A lot of rappers have obvious lyrics, but a lot of Tupac's songs have hidden messages in them, and you really need to pay attention to the song to find that message. That's what I really like about him, is lyrics are amazing.

H

Hustle N'd Heart

Veloci-T said:
ok then, i just hate him for no reason at all, besides, everyone knows Tupac is the best, All the best are from the west coast, like me(mainly california, like me)
I hate ppl like you, i mean im frm cali too but i got respect for everyone and thats how you get respect back

as for pac vs biggie i def go wiit pac i dont wanna leave an argument i just like him better all around

S

Shabir

Yeah..I hav alot of resspect for biggie and his music..but i have to go wit Tupac on this 1..Tupac IMO is the best rapper of all time..and thats what alot of people think too..so..Tupac is better than Biggie for me..

Veloci-T

Registered Member
Hustle N'd Heart said:
I hate ppl like you, i mean im frm cali too but i got respect for everyone and thats how you get respect back

as for pac vs biggie i def go wiit pac i dont wanna leave an argument i just like him better all around
i like biggie, i started to like big a long time ago before u came here:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 17
S Art & Creative 4