• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tupac Or B.I.G

2packobe

hi guys i m new on this forum and as you see on my nickname i m a 2pac fans but i dont hate biggie, i watched a doc some days ago that said who killed 2pac was suge knight that covered it causing a beef between 2pac and biggie, so i dont hate him and i think his lyrics are reaaaally nice but i pick 2pac by far because he s not only a rapper he did a lot of things (and tried to do more) for black people in the ghetto that s why he s my hero!!!! forever!!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't agree with people saying that Suge Knight killed Tupac because I believe it's B.S Tupac was the one from Death Row records making him the most money so I doubt he planned to get him killed.

2packobe

Vince Carter said:
I don't agree with people saying that Suge Knight killed Tupac because I believe it's B.S Tupac was the one from Death Row records making him the most money so I doubt he planned to get him killed.
man maybe you dont know lol, 2pac was waiting for 10 MILLION DOLLARS from suge knight and 2pac WAS GONNA LIVE the deathrow

Veloci-T

Registered Member
well unlike the other guy, i hate biggie, he fat, he doesnt hav good beats and, i cant hear what he says

Blur

iPimp
first of all his weight should have no effect on if you like him or not. second of all if you cant hear what he says its cause u just dont understand it. third his beats are raw man, dunno what ya smokin

Veloci-T

Registered Member
ok then, i just hate him for no reason at all, besides, everyone knows Tupac is the best, All the best are from the west coast, like me(mainly california, like me)

merob

Boom!
Veloci-T said:
ok then, i just hate him for no reason at all, besides, everyone knows Tupac is the best, All the best are from the west coast, like me(mainly california, like me)
everyone knows the best come from nyc - the trash talking capital. I don't see how anyone else would be able to compete.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can have your opinions on the rappers you like, but like Blur said that just because he's fat, it shouldn't have any effect on how you like him because, he raps he's not a supermodel.

D

DMX

Tupac practically made Biggie. They used to live together. People started saying stuff to Tupac that Biggie had shot him and he was out for revenge and that let to songs like Hit Em' Up etc.

Tupac had way more songs than Biggie and he was more popular. I would have to say Tupac would be the better rapper, but if B.I.G made more songs and albums than it would be too close to call.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 17
S Art & Creative 4