• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tupac Or B.I.G

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright the big question who's the best rapper? I think B.I.G as a lot of good songs, but no one can beat Tupac is lyrics are just great, if you really listen to them you will understand what I mean, he's great, he's been threw so much, and if he was still alive today, he would show these wannabe rappers how it's done.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Damn you are asking for a war to break out. I hate to chose between the two. Both are lerical genious, but to close to the end of thier carers they started to slip.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well for some people it's really hard to choose, but for me it's pretty easy Tupac is the best, also I dont agree with you that at the end of their career there music where slipping, Tupac was creating some of is best work before he got shot, also even if he's dead for some reason he still making good songs lol.

merob

Boom!
Biggy was a great rapper. 2pac was more of a poet. He created a setting through his lyrics, and emotion blead from his words. Can't say the same for Big.

F

firepunch00

Well I gotta say B.I.G. I still listen to his lyrics and will never stop.. Tupac...I never really listened to him, but he was a great rapper and if he was still alive he would be one of the best.

Blur

iPimp
I like big for his wordplays and sick freestyles and pac for his down to earth and meaningful lyrics. Draw

9ten

BIG was more of a storyteller (download The Warning and you'll see what I mean), and I hear too much Tupac, so it's Biggie for me.

W

wweman101

Tupac is the best rapper (i say is because we all know he i still alive)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
2 Pac is not alive, how many times do I have to tell this to people, if Tupac was still alive you would see on Televison making political stance and making new songs, he's dead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 7
Babe_Ruth Music 4
Babe_Ruth Music 17
S Art & Creative 4