Tupac, Dead or Alive?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was debating this with a few friends this weekend, and I wanted to post a new topic about this on Fusion Central. So here it is, do you guys think that Tupac is still alive, or when he got shot in Las Vegas he died. Please also state why you think he's still alive or why you think he's dead.

Ill post my answer in a bit.

2. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I think he's dead, pointless to fake your own death, yeah your albums might sell more but you have to hide away in seclusion. But friend told me about the Seven Day theory, and how Tupac predicted his own death, and how much of a coinicedence it was that he dies on friday the 13th. He was shot on the 7th and survived for 7 days, and a couple days after his death his new album the seven day theory drops, coinicedence.

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

It's amazing how many songs a dead man can make with these current artists when their DEAD. I think somehow in someway he is still alive but where? I don't even have a clue. Come on now, how many times can you remix his song and voice and have a new CD of his come out almost every two years or so? How many freaking CD's of his have come out since he died?

That or either after all these years his family and such are releasing tracks that he made in the studio and never put out and collabing them with the artists of today to make new CD's. They must have a ton still that haven't released yet I bet.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah for real, his family is still making cheese even though he's dead. All these "hidden" or "recently discovered" tracks of his makes it onto a cd and BOOM, they're getting rich with every one sold. He's dead for sure, no doubt but that man knows how to stay in the music business even after death.

~Shwa'

5. Badfish

Badfish Guest

Pac's dead, unfortunately.

Somebody would have spotted him by now, surely. About the music still released under his name to this day, hip hop is unlike most other music in the sense that rapper's have huge rhyme books and constantly have writing material. They'll go into the studio and record tons of different raps, often times just the vocals, and then later they might go back and put a beat over it or maybe not. So it gives people like Eminem and others a lot of material of his that they can work with and release even after his death.

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Hes dead, Tupac has a basement of tapes and stuff like that, thats how theyre releasing those albums today

now, i dont think hes dead, i know hes dead, like Fresh said, there is no point to faking your own death, all the 7 Day theory stuff is just bulls**t, even if hes still alive, he must be REALLY good at hiding so that nobody could spot him, and theres no chance that hes that good

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Unless he turned into a hermit that is. Noone know they exist unless they make themselves known and that's if they want to aswell.

8. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Tupac? Dead. Trust me.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

If he still was alive, he would have turned to media after all those years, but he hasn't so that means the bugs have eaten the very last piece of him.

He is good as dead..But it's pretty amazing how many albums he has sold even in his death.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I also believe he's dead, he's to political to stay out of the spot light. Yes he's been releasing a lot of new songs. But I believe that he made a lot of songs that were never released when he was alive, and he told his people to release them when he does die. Like everyone else I am not 100% sure that he's still alive, but I think he's dead.