Tug o' War needs to be in 2012 Olympics

Discussion in 'Olympics' started by viLky, Aug 27, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

If you're going to have Speed Walking, you must include Tug o' War. Imagine the different countries competing in a good ol' fashion Tug o' War match.

While they're at it, add Poker, too.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Tug of War makes more sense than Poker. What about sack race?

Nightsurfer likes this.
  3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That would be interesting to see, japan could easily win if they used all their sumo's, but then again we could always retaliate with the WWF,WCW and other wrestlers on our side.

Poker?

While we are at it can we add in Surfing and Skateboarding too.

4. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I just wanted to throw Poker out in the mix. Wouldn't you want to see that? :haha: - maybe it's just me.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I think skateboarding or rollerblading is one of the sports they might add. I heard the IOC president guy mention it during an interview.

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Its ridiculous we have some of these sports yet they are getting rid of softball and baseball in 2012. That's stupid.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Exactly.

Some of the sports in the Olympics and so called "athletes" playing them don't deserve medals because they're aren't ATHLETES!

Tug O' War is not medal worthy imo. Same with Table Tennis and some other Olympic sports.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

personally I'd like to see a pushup contest in the olympics

that would be insane and so fun to watch, people would be doing a few hundred pushups

pull-ups and bar dips would also be fun to watch.

10. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Let's not forget synchronized diving! Anything goes. I'm still waiting for them to read and pass my video game request. USA & North Korea, in Halo 3, for an Olympic gold medal.. come on, seriously!