• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

*Tuesday* Smackdown Discussion: 12/21/10

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Tonight is a live Smackdown, on the USA network, at 9/8c.

Discuss the show here! What do you think is next for the World Heavyweight Champion Edge? A rematch with Kane at the Royal Rumble? Also featured is a rematch between John Cena and Dolph Ziggler.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Shit, I am going to miss it. I don't have nobody at home to record it. I know this is going to be a good show. I hope that Ziggler gets the win in this one cleanly but I am pretty sure that Punk will interfere again.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Shit, I am going to miss it. I don't have nobody at home to record it. I know this is going to be a good show. I hope that Ziggler gets the win in this one cleanly but I am pretty sure that Punk will interfere again.
That sounds likely, and I'd be happy with it that way. Punk furthers his hate for Cena, and Ziggler gets to claim he pinned the guy. Wins all around!

Also, I forgot to mention Orton vs Miz, which was announced on RAW last night. Should be an entertaining match.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not surprised that this show is live tonight since Friday is Christmas Eve. Should be an entertaining show, lots of great matches and possible new feud coming. I think we saw enough of Edge vs Kane and I hope that we see Edge starting to feud with someone else. Ziggler vs Cena should be interesting, unless something happens, I don't see Cena losing that match.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
For those of you who have seen it last night...:

Ziggles got a lot of offense in against Cena! I think I smell a major push for him once the IC is off of him. Vickie made the match funny.
Punk got involved. I am so happy. I would LOVE for this to be a WM match. The potential for that feud is BEYOND amazing.

I was a big fan of the match between Miz and Orton. Four star quality.

Are they beginning to push Drew a bit? The way he demolished Kaval makes it sound so.