• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tucker.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
YAY, free kars!!!!

k.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
How come his thread gets a fullstop after his name, while mine didn't? You're such a racist. :-/

Tucker

Lion Rampant
This illicit thread constitutes unauthorized use of the Tucker likeness, name and/or legend.

And Elly...

Your naughty obsession with the kar is carrying over into your baking. You need to suck it up and deal with it. I'm sure fractal would suffice for a first time.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I'm sure fractal would suffice for a first time.
Oh you just wait you smug old schmuck. One day they will put THREE dots in front on my name to denote future continuance.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Oh you just wait you smug old schmuck. One day they will put THREE dots in front on my name to denote future continuance.
win.

Wade8813

Registered Member
How come his thread gets a fullstop after his name, while mine didn't? You're such a racist. :-/
But is a fullstop after his name a good thing? Maybe she's racist in your favor.

This illicit thread constitutes unauthorized use of the Tucker likeness, name and/or legend.

And Elly...
Looks like Elly already got 3 dots.

And why would you want the 3 dots in front of your name?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Actually, 3 dots in front of his name would denote the past, not the future.
So that's why I created a thread of him with 3 dots after his name.