Tucker Takes a Trip

Discussion in 'Travel, Points & Rewards' started by Tucker, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I'm here and I'm glad. London, at least the Earls Court section of town, is everything I expected and more. The architecture, the people, the street life - nothing like this exists in the United States.

In the pockets of my trench coat are a Cornish pasty and a Cuban cigar. I've just had some warm and flat local ale, too. May as well live it up.

The impressions are flooding in. So is the need for sleep. I'll have more to say soon.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

enjoy, honey bunny.

i'm quite jealous.

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Sounds like fun, but something tells me you're wearing only a trench coat.

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

How long are you there for?

What else have you got planned?

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Is this your first time in London? I know, I should have asked that before you left. :lol:

Which do you find most alien for an American over there?

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

Trench coat, lol. For some reason that image is quite arousing...:naughty:

I remember when I visited London. It was an exciting place, full of wondrous sites, parks, buses, trains, buildings, pistachio nuts...

Yes, I remember the pistachio nuts well...:nod:

So when can I be expecting you and Bliss and Syndicate to arrive in Wales? (I have no problems with you gagging and binding Syndicate against his will to bring him here.) Maybe Alt and Nanas could get up here and we could make it a real party! :O

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

My dad is working in London today, maybe you walked past him without knowing :lol:

Seriously though, I'm glad you appear to be enjoying it so far! Do you adjust well to time differences?

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Welcome to rainy old England, Uncle Tuck! It's been raining in Nottingham today so I hope it wasn't raining when you arrived. Haha @ Cornish Pasty! Typical Brit grub right there!

Synd and I have been to Earls Court many times! What do you plan on doing in London?

Can't wait to see you at the weekend! :D

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I really hope you're taking pictures. I would love to see London through the eyes of a fellow American. I say this because there are so many things that the residents will look at and consider every day things, where we would see it and be awestruck!

Cant wait to hear more, I'll be looking forward to your next check in.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I went to London around this time six years ago. One of my favorite places I've ever been. I'm jealous. Have a great time, man.