• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tucker & Smilin's Gun Show and Vegan BBQ

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Come on, come all! Tents are up and crowds are forming. The prominent citizens of GFershire are coming together and milling about, arm in arm. Munchies are being laid out. On a stage off to the side, official band Smelnick The Rosenicks is tuning up for a set with special musical guests Steggers Can't Be Choosers. There's a chair for everyone!

Just don't get out of line, is all we ask, or we'll be forced to shoot you in the
FACE
and/or make you eat grilled tofu. :sick:

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
I LOVE hosting BIG parties! In my younger days I had major blowouts as often as possible (minimum of 4/yr).

Micro-brews all around and politics can be checked at the door ;)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Spence's bucket list:

#35 Organize party/campout with Smilin, CO, Tucker, Pro and Cons.
**Note: Priority. Tucker may have gone vegan which means he won't be around much longer.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'll bring my guitar.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Contributors and performers get VIP treatment at my parties!

And don't mind that tent over there, it's not on fire. That's just where Tucker does his baking (he has a tendency to burn stuff). If you're cool you might be invited in ;)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'll bring MaryJane and LSD. Or is this not "that" kind of vegan get together?

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
@ Bubbles: There is going to be a musician there that I think would really like to meet you ;)

(be gentle with him)