Tucker and friends.

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
I'm not looking for forgiveness here, but last night, I acted in just the way that I was complaining about and I don't like that.

I was disrespectful to Tucker and his friends, who obviously admire him, which doesn't necessarily make them "groupies'. It was a very immature thing to say, especially since I was complaining about immaturity.

The only excuse I have, is that yesterday was my 4th day without nicotine.

Quote:
Tobacco is as addictive as heroin (as a mood & behavior altering agent).
  • Nicotine is:
    • 1000 X more potent than alcohol
    • 10-100 X more potent than barbiturates
    • 5-10 X more potent than cocaine or morphine
  • A 1-2 pack per day smoker takes 200-400 hits daily for years. This constant intake of a fast acting drug (which affects mood, concentration & performance).. eventually produces dependence.
Pressures to relapse are both behaviorally & pharmacologically triggered.
Quitting involves a significantly serious psychological loss... a serious life style change.
SOURCE: Division of Periodontology: Tobacco Use Cessation Program

I apologize to Tucker, his friends, the mods and anyone else that I may have offended in my "Gift to the Queen" rant.

If it makes anyone feel any better, my hubby, who is not usually real excited to get up in the morning and go to work, now jumps out of the bed and hurries to work. Yes, we planted flowers all weekend, and the poor man could not do a thing right. Good thing he loves me and knows that this isn't how I am.

I'm not making excuses for my nastiness, it's inexcusable. I like to treat others how I want to be treated and how I acted last night is not it.

Breaking this addiction isn't pretty, but I'm determined to do it....just hope I don't hurt someone in the process.

So...... taking a big gulp and sayin...Sorry.:sigh:

Iris

rainbow 11!
I rarely look else where on the board, so I didn't know you were here either. But that is due to my inactivity. I check maybe four threads a day lol Most in this section.

Hey, quitting is hard. I have no idea what happened with Tucker, but it's good you are trying to quit. My dad quit cold turkey about two years ago. He is a trooper. Haha, good luck trying to quit, I hope you can do it.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I rarely look else where on the board, so I didn't know you were here either. But that is due to my inactivity. I check maybe four threads a day lol Most in this section.

Hey, quitting is hard. I have no idea what happened with Tucker, but it's good you are trying to quit. My dad quit cold turkey about two years ago. He is a trooper. Haha, good luck trying to quit, I hope you can do it.
So...did you go?

Did I miss something here :confused:

Oh wells, good luck with quitting your addiction.