• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Tsarnaev is going to Hell

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Johar Tsarnaev is very likely going to a place like Hell and his mom claims that the US will burn. The supermax prison is the most secure - and the most inhumane - prison in the US.
Also his mom - who is wanted for larceny - claims that the US will burn in some "otherworldly" fire (whatever that is).
Anyway Johar Tsarnaev totally will have to suffer and maybe as much as his victims.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/05/19/tsarnaev-could-await-death-in-a-place-thats-pretty-close-to-hell/
http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op..._allah_will_burn_us_in_eternal_and_terrifying

Thoughts?

dDave

V.I.P.
We may be able to look at what happened and say "he's definitely going to Hell" but the honest truth is that God makes that call, not us. We can call it as we see it but we won't know for sure one way or another until we ourselves die.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
We may be able to look at what happened and say "he's definitely going to Hell" but the honest truth is that God makes that call, not us. We can call it as we see it but we won't know for sure one way or another until we ourselves die.
Exactly. Where his soul goes upon death is beyond my pay grade. As far as his time on Earth, he should spend the rest of it in prison and I have no sympathy for him if he suffers.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he is just saying the prison will be hellish not we are condemning him to hell.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
America has some of the worst prisons in the world. I once watched a documentary about the world's worst prisons, it was a countdown. And most of them were from third-world countries in Asia and Africa, with a few in Russia. The only modern-Western country that made it on the list was America, and it made it on there about 5 times with different prisons. So it doesn't surprise me at all that some of the prisons there could be described as hell. If there's where he's going then good riddance.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
He deserves what he gets. He shouldn't be kept in the lap of luxury after what he did. However some of the things that go on in that prison are too much like putting someone in a feces covered cell as punishment or beating someone while handcuffed.

Tsarnaev's mom sounds like a piece of work. Makes me question if she had any involvement in the bombing.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Then I hope that Hell after death is even worse than the one in that prison.

He deserves what he gets. He shouldn't be kept in the lap of luxury after what he did. However some of the things that go on in that prison are too much like putting someone in a feces covered cell as punishment or beating someone while handcuffed.

Tsarnaev's mom sounds like a piece of work. Makes me question if she had any involvement in the bombing.
Female Chechen terrorists are the worst. Since she made that statement then she is very likely a terrorist and trust me, the FSB and the SK will both have her on their watch list. And they wont misspell her name - especially after what happened in Volgograd and Stavropol in December 2013!
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/us-usa-explosions-boston-congress-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Female Chechen terrorists are the worst. Since she made that statement then she is very likely a terrorist and trust me, the FSB and the SK will both have her on their watch list. And they wont misspell her name - especially after what happened in Volgograd and Stavropol in December 2013!
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/26/us-usa-explosions-boston-congress-idUSBREA2P02Q20140326
I hope they get her. I doubt she is an innocent in all this.

Wish they hadn't misspelled his name. One little error and people are dead.