Truth Or Dare

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by pork, Apr 10, 2005.

1. pork

pork Registered Member

2. ilovemysteries

ilovemysteries Registered Member

I haven't seen anything like this either

She's going to have to be VERRRRRRY careful which letters she posts - this could get out-of-hand pretty quickly. She is careful to say that they have to stay within EBay rules though.

3. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

She stated that she wanted to keep her ebay standing and yet on the bottom of the page, she says that it is her buddies account so if I were to bid, it would be truth.

4. joyners

joyners Registered Member

Well hmmm... the feedback is interesting. "I want to keep my ebay standing" but she says it's not her account... Are you allowed to use someone else's account to sell?

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

WHOOA! This is one of the most original ideas on eBay in a long time! This auction is going to be #1 on the ebay pulse by the end of it's run.

I guarantee it. It's so original! 2400 hits in it's first 14 hours.. This is going to be bigger than the Mystery Envelope.

"Truth or Dare" just may very well get it's own category here on A.S.

This one has my interest. Very cool and popular idea.

:)

6. Dragon

I should ask her out on a date. I wonder what city she's from. I tell ya, there's something about Ohioans. There is an Ohioan who is offering to tan his body for advertisement on ebay. Who ever finds it wins. :D

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I must say, its very orinigal though.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I couldn't resist. I am now the current high bidder! :)

9. Dragon

If you're the winning bidder and you need someone to witness her dare, let me know. I'm not sure what city she's in but hopefully near here.

10. trees

trees Registered Member

This is a great idea, and will go far I am sure, but its kinda scarey to me, I mean will she really go to meet who ever the winner is????? What if it is a jerk? Or a criminal? I would be way scared of that! :eek:hno: