• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trunks

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which form do you prefer? Future Trunks Kid Trunks or Present Trunks(Cell Saga) I like him better in Present forum because he looks better, he is more experience and he is stronger, and you see him the most.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Kid Trunks, he's got such an attitude and is really mischievous not to mention adorable. I'd love a little brother like him ^__^

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think he's the worst one of them all, I think he's to annoying and sometimes he doesn't know when to shout is mouth which gets him in trouble. But he is not afraid of a fight which I like about him at a young age.

Same here I would have liked to see a Trunks from a different Timeline other than the one we saw that was a mix between both Trunks'. But overall I liked Future Trunks.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but we didnt see a lot of him, I know that present trunks is like Future Trunks, but I do believe he's better because we see him more then the real Future Trunks, that's why I like him more then the two others.

M

Milk

In terms of coolness, Future Trunks.
In terms of cuteness, Chibi Trunks
In terms of homosexuality, DBGT Trunks

Milk said:
In terms of coolness, Future Trunks.
In terms of cuteness, Chibi Trunks
In terms of homosexuality, DBGT Trunks
So true but... just adult trunks, remember in the filler scene at the end of Z thers was this guy Trunks was supposed to fight that looked like someone from the village people(and just remember all but one members of the village people were gay), and not too long after trunks found out he was supposed to fight him, trunks didn't seem to mind at all.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Favorite form of Trunks is Future Trunks. I think he looked the coolest with the Capsulre Corp Jacket and black tanktop and the sword.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Well I totally agree with Vincent Valentine. Future trunks rocks plain and simple.