• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trumpster in my Toaster

kennon07

Registered Member
Okay guys, my last favor of the week(I think) ...... can you add this one to your watch list too? Ya'll know I need all the help I can get!! What would I do without ya'll?? Thank you so much. If I ever get to The Tonight Show ya'll are ALL going with me. Here it is.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5584099241&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Did you add it yet??? :lol: Thank you and Much love, Ms Puddin

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ok i got it added

doubles2004

Registered Member
No but Thanks i try to be

Nanner

Registered Member
Watching! Should have taken a bite out of "The Donald". Worked for the sandwich :D

kennon07

Registered Member
Hey Nanner, I'm lost!(nothing unusual HA) What was the sandwich?

Nanner

Registered Member
kennon07 said:
Hey Nanner, I'm lost!(nothing unusual HA) What was the sandwich?

The Virgin Mary Grilled cheese had a bite out of it. :D

kennon07

Registered Member
Oh okay. That was before my time here and I'm a little slow.... How is your third breast? You're on my watch list and last time I looked I think some jerk had cancelled his bid or something. :hmph:

doubles2004

Registered Member
kennon07 said:
Oh okay. That was before my time here and I'm a little slow.... How is your third breast? You're on my watch list and last time I looked I think some jerk had cancelled his bid or something. :hmph:
Um her third breast is just fine :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wolvergambit Money & Investing 8