• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Trump vs. Biden 2020

Who are you planning to vote for in the 2020 general election?

• Third Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
It's not just the president. The entire Congress in ancient. As far as medical, there was a pharmacist recently who says he prescribes Alzheimer's meds to many in Congress.
I guess it's just how the game is played.

Impact

V.I.P.
That's honestly terrifying MIT. How come a bigger deal isn't being made about it? I don't think anyone in a position to make decisions for other people should be taking medication for alzheimers, no matter what side of the political fence they sit on or even what profession they're in. I didn't follow the nomination process too closely, just the brief notes on the news here, but Biden and Trump aside a lot of them look ancient. Hell, wouldn't Bernie have been the oldest person to run or something? Craziness

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
That's honestly terrifying MIT. How come a bigger deal isn't being made about it? I don't think anyone in a position to make decisions for other people should be taking medication for alzheimers, no matter what side of the political fence they sit on or even what profession they're in. I didn't follow the nomination process too closely, just the brief notes on the news here, but Biden and Trump aside a lot of them look ancient. Hell, wouldn't Bernie have been the oldest person to run or something? Craziness
It IS crazy, isn’t it? I don’t know how more isn’t made of things like that. And yeah, Bernie would have been the oldest running. If I’m not mistaken, when Trump took office he was the second oldest ever to be elected. Last election was him and Hillary, also both ancient.

Both parties need younger candidates. Candidates who don’t have the cognitive issues that come with getting older.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.

“ “If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.”

WOW!! ALL blacks must think alike? And if you don’t agree with him you aren’t black? That’s the most racist thing I’ve ever heard. Maybe Kamala Harris was right during the primaries.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
An old white man from Delaware telling black people they aren't black is very disturbing. I've said before, he needs to just drop out of the race and go home. The Democratic Party messed up by not nominating Tulsi Gabbard, in my opinion. I think she would have gotten a lot of conservatives who aren't happy with Trump to vote Dem. Biden sure isn't going to do that.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Not American so won't vote. Not really sure how the results of your elections would impact us this time. Barely hear people talking about Biden here, maybe because we're not interested as much as the covid story. I do wonder if they know a lot about him aside from being Obama's VP. What has he done? As for Trump, if he loses, the daily news would be less "funny" ...