• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Trump vs. Biden 2020

Who are you planning to vote for in the 2020 general election?

• Third Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I do believe there was widespread fraud. I do believe the pandemic was used to push the mail in votes, so fraud could be accomplished easier. I do believe Dominion changed votes from Trump to Biden.

That said, without more convincing evidence, it’s time to move forward. The results are what they are. I have no interest in unity however. And I will treat Biden the exact same way Trump was treated. An investigation regarding money from Ukraine needs to take place, and impeachment proceedings should begin after he takes office.
Yeah same. 90,000 absentee votes in GA uncreased with only Biden, similar in other states. There is a long list of statistical anomalies. It was rigged. Biden admitted it was going to be rigged.

I doubt Trump's team can prove it sufficiently but maybe.

If it is the end for Trump, I'll say it hasn't all been good but he's got an impressive list of accomplishments.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
No kidding. Change definitely needs to be made. Mail in ballots needs to be done away with, except for military. There should be a national ID to vote. No more machines. Technology stole this election. This should bother EVERY freedom loving American. I wouldn’t want my candidate to win under such a cloud of suspicion. It’s not MY choice, it’s the country’s choice. And that should bother everyone, even if you love or hate the result.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
And seriously, starting January 20, 2021 at 12:01 pm investigations need to start. Including for this election. And impeachment proceedings should begin thereafter.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
If this is the end for Trump, that laptop is getting dump on the internet. Hopefully a lot of declassifying as well.
At least we'll have that as the world burns. Lol.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The most interesting part of the election was as I was standing in line I saw multiple cities being boarded up in preparation for riots. That night I went to bed because the states "stopped counting" and early in the morning dumped enough ballots for Biden to win.
To get back on point, I was most interested that the Trump voters didn't riot. I didn't see a single instance. We just got up and went to work even though we all felt like the election was being stolen in real time.

We all know that those cities weren't boarded up in fear that the Trump voters would riot if things didn't go their way.

It's an important lesson because on the rare occasion I watch news or read liberals on Twitter, I hear how we are mean, racist, looking to fight, etc. That's a lie. We all just proved it a few weeks ago.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It’s weird isn’t it? How all these ballot dumps happened at 4 in the morning?

And yeah, all those businesses boarded up in fear of the party of “tolerance”. And when the party of “hate” lost, nothing happened. Odd.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
I saw a video today of 4 poll workers in Atlanta sending everyone home and then pulling out a suitcase of ballots and running those through while nobody is watching.
I've literally put money on one or more states between PA, GA and AZ will get overturned. I got that bet for .12c on the dollar.
There's some crazy shit going on in GA and PA.