• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Trump vs. Biden 2020

Who are you planning to vote for in the 2020 general election?

• Third Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am probably too trusting but I'd take the vaccine without second guessing myself.

So, I guess, if I grow a foot on my head that'll be my fault :)

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I’m 99% sure I’m not going to take it. But if people want to take it, we need to get it out ASAP and let them take it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I’m 99% sure I’m not going to take it. But if people want to take it, we need to get it out ASAP and let them take it.
100% your call and I support people who don't want to take it. I am concerned that somehow someone will try and mandate the drug to people and that is not something that I agree with. I am not sure that is even legal but it should definitely be someone's choice to take it or not.

If they don't take it and they get, that's on them.

The only instance in which I could see it mandated is maybe when you're traveling overseas or something international. But who knows.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Recount in GA will be done by hand. GA uses the Dominion software. There are a lot of questions concerning the software. We should know something after a hand count.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Yeah, nothing embarrassing about a corrupt government official, and has a history of making racist comments. I couldn’t agree more. It’s a fantastic day.
Tweaked slightly to fit President Trump and therefore making it a great day indeed.

I'm legitimately concerned about the democracy of the United States at the moment. I really hope things take a very serious turn soon. I think it was CO that said earlier in the thread that what needs to happen is for candidates to run on ideas and policies and people voting for that. I don't see that being the case in a very long time in the States if things continue going the way they are now. You are headed to becoming a one party country, and living in a country myself that's been a one party country for decades, I can tell you it's not ideal.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Tweaked slightly to fit President Trump and therefore making it a great day indeed.

I'm legitimately concerned about the democracy of the United States at the moment. I really hope things take a very serious turn soon. I think it was CO that said earlier in the thread that what needs to happen is for candidates to run on ideas and policies and people voting for that. I don't see that being the case in a very long time in the States if things continue going the way they are now. You are headed to becoming a one party country, and living in a country myself that's been a one party country for decades, I can tell you it's not ideal.
The “racist” comments don’t really bother me. They really are just misconstrued to be racist, to fit a narrative. Besides, I don’t care how someone feels. Feelings are irrelevant to me. What I was pointing out was, so many people who DO care about racist comments, don’t have a problem with Biden’s racist comments.

I don’t think we’re headed towards a one party system at all. Democrats lost seats in the House. And it looks like Republicans will keep the Senate. But the Dems won the courthouse.

The problem Biden is going to have is will he go along with AOC and the Squad? Or will he stay moderate? If he goes too far left, Dems will lose the House in the mid terms. If he stays moderate, AOC and Bernie wont be supporting him during his tenure. It’s going to be interesting to watch.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
The “racist” comments don’t really bother me. They really are just misconstrued to be racist, to fit a narrative. Besides, I don’t care how someone feels. Feelings are irrelevant to me. What I was pointing out was, so many people who DO care about racist comments, don’t have a problem with Biden’s racist comments.

I don’t think we’re headed towards a one party system at all. Democrats lost seats in the House. And it looks like Republicans will keep the Senate. But the Dems won the courthouse.

The problem Biden is going to have is will he go along with AOC and the Squad? Or will he stay moderate? If he goes too far left, Dems will lose the House in the mid terms. If he stays moderate, AOC and Bernie wont be supporting him during his tenure. It’s going to be interesting to watch.
Look up Sidney Powell on Lou Dobbs tonight.
There's not going to be a Biden presidency.