• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Trukz

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Trukz is a truck driving sim. It's pretty hilarious. You start out by buying a cheap truck (mine can only go 48 mph :(), but you can upgrade it or buy a new one as you earn more money. My first route was delivering appliances from Salt Lake City to Denver. Made it there on time and earned $317, but now my driver is tired so I need to rest for several hours. You can join a company, or eventually when you make enough cash you can create your own and have people work for you.

Trukz
------
I joined a company a few days ago. They take 8% of my earnings, but they pay for 15% of repair costs and 10% for gas. I'm still trying to save up for a new truck, and eventually I'll start my own company. It's a fun game. I'm surprised nobody here is even interested.

Last edited: