• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies True Stories

• Thread starter kajin_phoenixlord
  • Start date
K

kajin_phoenixlord

I've seen plenty of good fact-based movies over the years. My favorite thus far is Ray based on the life of Ray Charles, but there are still plenty of good movies out there. To me, biographies usually are the best I guess due to the fact that actors have to go that extra mile to make you want to know about "said" person. That's probably why I like them so much.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really liked the movie Rudy, and Babe, they are movies about the life of a football star from Notre Dame who's not given a chance to play because he's to small but will at the end. I also like the movie about the life of Babe Ruth it's really good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Rudy was very good, I also liked October Sky, and the Mothman Prophicies, though it was based on actual events they changed it around a lot. My mom lived in Point Pleasant at the time of the Mothman, though she calls him the Birdman.

K

KillaKidd

lords of dogtown is my favorite. It just kept me intrsd the whole time and i really liked the movie.