True Serbs SPAMS

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Malificus, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

This has been pissing me off. Over half his posts are pointless. Either he is making posts giving empty answers which then say ask a mod/admin, or he is asking stupid questions like "who in the anime board likes anime?" or he makes comments in series discussion, in the middle of another thread, that he has never seen the show nor does he know what it's about.

Grar!!!

[​IMG]

2. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I second this. TrueSerb has shown that he doesn't read threads, often has 1-2 posts, and starts threads that have no chance of progressing very far.

Kaz

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Dude

Vince Carter told me to post as much as i can..So..there u go

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

He didn't tell you to spam newb.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

I do not like this guy at all in fact if you were in the wrestling section I have told him so many time to make then longer. I think this is what makes this place really shitty at times.

Ugh I hate when Vince turns good people into phyco spammers. I yelled at tantheman on aim about this same type of shit. I repect Vince but he pushes the Newbies way to much turning them into spammers.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

well here it is from me: stop spamming, stop posting shit that contributes nothing, stop posting redundant shit, stop posting obviously unneeded posts! simple! like i already PMd you and said, you can post a lot without spamming.

7. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Posting as much as you can also implies that the posts are insightful and interesting...he said post, not spam.

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I can see where he is coming from because I almost left this site a few times because Vince would ask me to post alot more and become active. ether a person is into a site or not you cannot force them.

9. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Very true. It's good for people to post but if you keep on them about it then it can make them lose interest very quickly. If they want to post, they will. Some people like to read threads and not post, and some people are very good about posting. I do my best to post even though there are topics I like to read but have no desire to post in. I just said the word post a lot.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Yes Vince has told us all that bbbbuuuttt he also told us not to spam, well atleast he told me that >>; It isn't even that hard to post alot without spamming lol, it me awhile but I'm almost to 400 posts I could have more if I had been like everyone else and posted one sentences*shrugs*But I like posting long posts so that's what I get, I just can't type short things ><; But I have faith in u Serbs and I am sure u can make some decent posts for now on, I really don't want to see u get banned ;_;