Troy Glaus HGH too?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

See I don't understand why Glaus would order HGH he's already a big tall guy, why would he need to put on more mass. If he did though, then I lost a lot of respect for him. But once again HGH was banned in 2005, and all the rumours are that the players used it before the 2005 season. These names are getting out of hands.

3. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Just like MJ said I'm really surprised when I heard that they wanted to investegate Troy Glaus used HGH in the past. He said he was ready to comment before batting practice last night but it ended that he told the media he wasn't ready to comment on the accusations that was landed on him. Troy Glaus as always been a power hitter throughout is career(except for this year due to a nagging heel injury) he had over 40 home runs last season so I have no clue what to think about this situation. But I can tell you I can't wait to see how it's going to end up when everything is set and done.

4. Millz

Add Jay Gibbons to the list as well.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I was checking the headlines, and it seems that Gibbons is involve with HGH as well. All these names that are coming out, are a big shocker, and not good for the face of the game.

Here's the full story.

NEW YORK (AP) - Baltimore Orioles outfielder Jay Gibbons received performance-enhancing steroids and human growth hormone after both substances were banned by baseball, SI.com reported Sunday.

Gibbons is the latest athlete to be linked to the Florida pharmacy under investigation for illegally distributing prescription medications.
    Major League Baseball asked Friday to meet with St. Louis' Rick Ankiel and Toronto's Troy Glaus after two reports said they received performance-enhancing drugs from Signature Pharmacy several years ago.

Gibbons is the latest athlete to be linked to the Florida pharmacy under investigation for illegally distributing prescription medications.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7209140

6. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Jay Gibbons is a shock there. I mean the guy don't look all that big and he didn't seem like somebody that would take those kind of things.

But then again neither did Glaus and he's on that list too so I guess you can't really tell who's taking them.

7. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I was kinda suspecious with Jay Gibbons, because if I remember correctly there was one year that he came out of no where and hit 30 or more homeruns. Then after that year he disappeared again. So when I saw the name Jay Gibbons mentioned I wasn't all that shock. I was more shocked with Troy Glaus because he's had atleast 5 years with 30 or more homeruns.

8. Millz

I bet Brady Anderson cheated too :)